background

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The first sick day....

Here it is the 5th day of school and I am at home with Maggie. She has been running a fever and just not feeling well since Sunday Morning. We were lucky enough to have my dad stay with her yesterday and now she will not let me take her temp- She keeps saying "No- Pops"--Thanks Dad!!! She will also not let Jarrod hold her, which is 100% opposite of every other day, so we know she is sick. She does seem to be better this morning, so that is good. I should be more upset about missing school ,but it is nice to have some alone time with her now that JD is in school. Hopefully all will be back to normal tomorrow and we can get back into a schedule of some sorts.

1 comment:

The Harrell Family said...

Oh no! Already!! I thought I was going to have to take on Yesterday, luckily my Mom took her to the Dr. :)