background

Saturday, January 16, 2010

The 2nd Story is up

An outside shot of the back of the house.
The future staircase.

This is the view from my bedroom door. I will be able to see inside both bedrooms upstairs. I love that!!!!



The back wall of the house! It is so TALL:)


As of Friday, January 15- The 2nd story is up! JD was so excited to see his Bedroom. He and Jarrod climbed the walls of the house so they could get up there to see it. How we got JD down is still unknown to me:) Maggie is not allowed to go back until the huge hole in the floor is covered. It made me a nervous wreck. The back wall went up too and they will start working on the roof Monday- hopefully before it rains.


Seeing our new home going up reminds me of how blessed we are in life. We have so much to be thankful for in life- God most of all for giving us the opportunities in life we have had, but our parents are a close 2nd. They took care of us and raised us through all of our schooling, taught us to be hardworking and responsibile, are so very supportive of us and our family- Not to mention wonderful Grandparents to our children--- Thanks for all that you have done for us and still do for us! We really appreciate it! I should also thank Jarrod- what a wonderful husband he is! I could not be luckier in life- He is the best person I know and a terrific father to the kids. What a remarkable 7 1/2 years we have had!

No comments: