background

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Catch Up

It has been such a long time since I have posted I am not sure where to start, but I will try. School has been over for a couple of weeks and we have fallen into a great routine. The kids are wonderful and I feel so lucky to be able to stay home with them in the summer. JD is ready for Kindergarten and now has 2 new teeth. Maggie keeps us laughing all day- she is such a character and so fun to be around. They love playing outside and would spend their whole day out there if they could. Some of their favorites are the sprinkler, chalk, cars, and their playground. JD is now a pro at riding a bike and needs new tires due to the wear on his. We are all looking forward to our trip to Disney World next week. JD is very excited to get on a plane. He is a little concerned that he will have to take off his shoes to get their picture taken--- ( security) He wants to know if he gets his shoes back or someone elses! Maggie just wants Tink-Tink-Tink. I will post pictures from our trip when we get back.

1 comment:

The Utz Family said...

Hope you guys have a safe and happy trip!