Tom Sawyer Island--The kids loved this! They could run around and play. The best part was that it was not too crowded!
The Magic Kingdom---
This was the first stop on our trip. Never having been to Disney as a child, I had no idea how much the kids would love it. JD was so fun to watch. He loved every minute of it and didn't stop smiling the whole trip! He would randomly run up to us and tell us thank you or that he loves us. Maggie had to warm up to the characters, but she would light up when ever she saw a princess or Minnie Mouse. We had the time of our lives just watching them explore and enjoy themselves. It is something I don't think I will ever forget.
1 comment:
Magic Kingdom is my favorite!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment