background

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Updates

Jarrod's tile work is AWESOME! I love my tub and can not wait to use it. He has done such a great job on this house. He laid all of the tile and wood flooring. We are one lucky family to have him around.
The kids are so excited that they were the first to get a sink, faucet, and toilet. They kept running around trying everything to see how it would work! Try explaining to a 3 year old that she can NOT use the toilet:) HA HA I think we may have to tape it down.





FINALLY- the stairs are done and I am one happy Mommy!



The kitchen- we had 1 small bump when the wall oven would not fit in the cabinet, but with a little help from the cabinet guys it looks great!!!!



Walking into the kitchen! I can not wait to have an ice/water maker in the door. No More "Mommy, I'm thirsty." JD can now do it himself!!!





1 comment:

The Utz Family said...

Lookin Good! Can't wait to come and see it!