background

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Life...

We now officially have about 2 weeks left in the apartment. Even though it has been crazy living here, there are certain things I would like to remember so I thought I would list just a few
--The first time we brought the kids, JD was confused because he could not find the upstairs or the basetment.
--Watching for the rabbits that live under the deck.
--Sledding down the hill into the neighbors house:)
--Making cookies in the tiny kitchen with 2 kids and a husband- CRAZY
--Sneaking a real Christmas tree in because we were not sure we were allowed to have it.
--Being told that we shut our doors too loudly?? LOL
--Getting ourselves locked out and having to break in
--Having lots of family time watching AFV and eating popcorn every Sunday Night
--Going in to check on the kids and seeing them cuddled up together- melts a mommy's heart
--Coming here for the first time and walking in on our neighbor being nosey and looking around at the house- Boy was she embarrased.
--Watching the kids play with the neighbors, Abagail and Michael. They had lots of fun playing together on warm days.
-Daily drives to the house to check on progress
--Being snowed in...

I am one lucky woman to have such a blessed life.

1 comment:

The Utz Family said...

Awesome! I know you are excited!!!